The answer to this important question is as varied as the intentions, beliefs, and creativity of our numerous donors. Some donors have noted the following motivations:
- Belief in the charism and vision of our founder, Blessed Edmund Rice
- Belief in, and commitment to, the mission of Bergen Catholic High School, and its successful, results-oriented programs
- Belief in the added dimension of a Catholic, spiritual, value-centered education, with equally balanced community service, intellectual, academic, and physical development components
- To remember or thank all those who have helped form us, or our children; and to make a difference to all who come after us--One Generation Helping the Next!
- A realization that excellence in all areas of student life requires continuous improvement--and constantly "raising the bar." The financial requirements to achieve our dreams will always exceed tuition revenues
- Supporting the formation of young men who can make a difference in the world to those in need
- To answer God's call for "stewardship" in His world by nurturing and caring for the gift of Bergen Catholic and attending to its needs in the future