Bergen Catholic Advancement Services Manager (Database Manager)
Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic department serving a mission-driven organization. Bergen Catholic High School seeks a creative, detail-oriented team player to join us as Advancement Services Manager. Bergen Catholic High School is a private, four-year college preparatory school that delivers a traditional value-centered Catholic education in a 21st century learning environment. Bergen Catholic High School is a diverse, Catholic community that prepares young men to be dynamic global leaders.
A successful candidate will be savvy, efficient, flexible and highly capable at maintaining and eliciting information from our database in support of the school community. The position reports to the Director of Advancement, a member of the school’s leadership council. The Advancement Services Manager is a full-time, exempt position with a wide variety of responsibilities in a fast-paced office with a high volume of tasks.
Bachelor’s Degree, related prior work experience, and both familiarity and facility with Raiser’s Edge, database management and organization required.
This position is located on our campus in Oradell, NJ.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
All aspects of gift processing and supporting donor stewardship
- Receipt, tracking, and timely acknowledgement of all gifts
- Support of strategic work by Advancement Team members such as pulling reports, creating dashboards, maintaining constituent, campaign, and fundraising records
- Manage outreach process for initiatives such as mailings and other solicitation
- Coordinate regular reconciliation and fund alignment with Business Office, including documentation for auditors and fiscal year reports
- Provide information, design, quality control and production oversight for Annual Report and other Advancement publications
- Lead implementation of fundraising and donor acknowledgement initiatives
Energetic contribution to Advancement and school events
- Work with special events teams on all aspects of planning and execution for events such as the Gala, Reunions, Golf Outing, Hall of Fame and all Alumni events
- Specific responsibility for execution of 50-50 Raffle
- Inventory management to ensure Advancement department is well-equipped for fast-paced work
Contribute to vibrant, current, and connected community through information management and community updates
- Keep accurate records on alumni and greater Bergen Catholic High School community
- Coordinate with Admission to enter data about new students and families
- Maintain currency of database by updating records with major personal and professional developments
- Support production of BC Magazine by collecting and collating news, organizing, proofing, and coordinating with print team
- Support Alumni and volunteer outreach
- Assist with production and publicization of programs such as Crusaders on the Road
- Provide office support to School Parent Clubs fundraising efforts
Bring creativity and positivity to Advancement team and school community
- Be creative, embrace innovation, generate new ideas, share information, and always be willing to make changes
- Be eager for additional professional development and willing to share knowledge, experience, and new ideas with others
- Have a sense of humor, the right attitude, and a willingness to work with others
- Be flexible and successful in an environment with multiple and changing priorities
- Be supportive of our students in their desire to reach their full potential
- Represent Bergen Catholic every day, all day, on and off the campus
- Have an understanding of the Essential Elements of an Edmund Rice Christian Brother Education
Qualified candidates, please submit resume to Daniel Kelly, Director of Advancement at email@example.com.