Class Of 2026
In order to apply to Bergen Catholic, you must submit the following material to be considered for Admissions.
1. Complete the online application for admission.
2. Complete the 9th grade Applicant Record Form. This form must be submitted to your guidance counselor or 8th grade teacher and submitted to us, preferably electronically (uploaded to your application or by email)..
3. Register for the HSPT through the Archdiocese of Newark website. Entrance Exam Registration.
4. If you plan to apply for Financial Assistance, please fill in the Financial Assistance application.
Transfer Application for Admission
1. Submit transcripts to Director of Outreach, Bill Leonard at email@example.com
2. Submit Most recent transcripts
3. Mail or e-mail a letter expressing your reason for wanting to transfer.
4. Complete the online application for admission (https://bergencatholic.schooladminonline.com/users/sign_in) Use this link for them to click on where it says “Application for admission”
5. A Bergen Catholic Admissions representative will call you to confirm that we’ve received your transcripts and will ask you to set up an appointment.
For questions, please contact Mr. Matt Rosa ’08, Director of Admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 201-634-2205.
There are so many wonderful opportunities for you and your families as you begin your BC Experience, and we’re excited to be with you every step of the way through this Journey!
Matthew Rosa ‘08
Vice President of Enrollment Management