College Counseling Communications/Presentations
Class of 2021:
- Students received a copy of the College Planning booklet in May of their junior year. If you did not receive a copy, please see Ms. Walter.
- Senior Night – September 24, 2020 – 7:00 p.m., Virtual event. Zoom link will be provided.
- Transcript Release Form
- Teacher Recommendation Form
- Parent Survey
- Transcript Request Form (This form needs to be submitted to your counselor two weeks prior to your application deadline due date for your transcript to be sent to the schools you specify on this list.)
Class of 2022:
Junior College Night Presentation September 26, 2018, BC Library, 6:00-7:00 p.m.
Dr. Mahoney presents: Introduction to the College Process
Class of 2023 and 2024:
Freshman/Sophomore Round Table, October 20, 2020, 7:00 p.m., BC Library. If this event becomes virtual, a link will be provided.
Programs for Parents- Various informative day & evening events to include:
- Freshman/Sophomore Roundtable Discussion
- Junior College Planning Seminar
- Individualized junior college consultation-tailored, student specific college list of schools identified winter/spring of junior year
- Senior parent College Refresher- Fall Senior year
- NCAA presentation for athletes
- Financial Aid Night- Fall & Spring