Steps to applying BC as a current high school students:
- Step 1: Submit transcripts to Director of Enrollment Management at email@example.com
- Step 2: Click here to fill out a record release form. You will need to print this and give it to your current school.
- Step 3: Mail or e-mail a letter expressing your reason for wanting to transfer.
- Step 4: Complete the online application for admission
- Step 5: A Bergen Catholic Admissions representative will call you to confirm that we’ve received your transcripts and will ask you to set up an appointment.
Bergen Catholic welcomes well-qualified international applicants who have a strong academic record and sufficient English language proficiency to perform well in a challenging college preparatory environment.
International Applicants: Bergen Catholic bases acceptance of international students on the following criteria:
- Satisfactory Transcripts: Please fax or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (.pdf files only) the last three years of the student’s transcripts plus the grades for their current academic standing, report cards are not an acceptable form of transcripts. An official school document that gives description of courses taken. The fax number is 201-599-9507.
- Standardized Test (TOEFL, CLEP or SLEP) Please fax or email the standardized scores to the same info as listed above.
- An official letter from your bank noting required funds.
- Proper government documents for residency.
- Complete copy of immunization records and latest physical exam done by your physician.
Once all of the above documents have been submitted, we will set up an interview. If the student is out of the state or country, a Zoom interview will be set up.
The cost for international students is $21,700.00 for 2023-2024. Please click here to see the additional fees. Tuition assistance is not generally available to international students as our resources are committed to assisting local families in financial need.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.