AP Environmental Science
APES Summer Work Overview
1. Ch. A Summary: Throughout this chapter, the students will learn and research the various ways countries view the environment. The students will also learn the criteria of which certain countries are classified as Highly-Moderately-Less Developed Countries. Once the slides that are associated with this chapter have been read, please answer each of the questions, as well as research each of the pieces of legislation.
2. Ch. B Summary: Throughout this chapter, the students will learn and research the importance of both sustainability and sustainable consumption. The students will also learn the importance of analyzing population growth data. Finally, both the expansionist vs. stewardship view of the environment will be explained.
- APES Summer Work Chapter A PPT
- APES Summer Work Chapter B PPT
- APES Summer Work- Ch A (1)
- APES Summer Work- Ch B (1)